With the rise of smartphone use for browsing the internet (currently it is estimated that 9% of all internet traffic is mobile based) the need to provide an intuitive, mobile ready content is essential. Responsive website design is all about providing a outstanding user experience for all users, no matter what the platform – desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile.
We create websites that are dynamic and change depending on the users device, to display the relevant content to the relevant users. Recent studies show that up to 90% of websites are not ready for mobile or tablet use, which means that many websites are missing out on potential clients, sales or leads. If you are in need of responsive web design in London, please get in touch and see how we can help you.
Why go responsive?
- The web is going mobile: More than 60% of UK smartphone owners access the internet every single day on their mobile devices.
- Increase your Search Engine Presence: Keeping one website up to date is better than having separate mobile and desktop sites that are updated less often.
- Consistency: Responsive web design gives your visitors a consistent user experiance
- Management: When you update a responsive website, you update it once and it’s updated on all platforms. If you have seperate mobile, tablet and desktop sites, you would need to update all three.
- Cost: Building one single responsive site is generally cheaper than building seperate desktop and mobile sites